"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Brianne's Stats




Date: May 5, 2010

Age: 7 Weeks

Weight: About 8.5lbs

Height: About 22 inches

Feeding routine: Mommy milk by bottle every 3-4 hours

Sleeping habits: Sleeps for about 3-4 hours, has her days and nights mixed up, and is just now starting to like sleeping in her co-sleeper. She prefers sleeping on her tummy, which we can do since we have the motion monitor.

Misc: She and I went for our first walk in the stroller Friday and she didn't turn blue!

Mommy updates: Friday the 30th was my 33rd birthday and we had Sam and Alex and Jack and Anna over for a BBQ. Bri was awake nearly the whole time they were here too! Went to my 6 week follow up appointment with my OB and she said I'm healed and doing great. And, the best news, I'm at one pound under my pre-pregnancy weight and back in my pre-baby jeans!! But yesterday I started back to work, part-time from home though.

No comments:

Post a Comment