"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Beautiful Fall Day

And we will be spending it at the pumpkin patch! We are going to Blooms and Berries (as soon as Brianne wakes up from her nap) for a hayride through Pumpkin Town to pick our pumpkins and then to their petting zoo area and the hay maze. So in honor of our pumpkin patch day, I made us pumpkin pancakes this morning, yumm! It's such a pretty day and the leaves are changing colors and I'm loving fall today (but dreading winter).

Since Halloween is so close that means it is scary movie time again! Yesterday we watched The Hitcher, Pet Cemetary and Wrong Turn 2 (I think). Today I watched The Shining and now am watching two tivo'd episodes of American Horror Story (which, if you haven't watched yet, record it and watch it after the sun comes up... trust me).

I have some adorable pics of Bri in her witches hat from today too but I will wait and post tomorrow with our pumpkin patch pics. But I think Princess Pea is waking so for now, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment