"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Perfectly Pumpkin Day

I have been super busy and have not had time to post anything this week, and yes, I realize this is supposed to be a wordless Wednesday post, but I didn't think I could explain why I haven't posted without actually using words... Basically I'm skipping my WW post because I have time to do a real post now and may not later...

Sunday was a beautiful day and we spent it at the pumpkin patch at Blooms and Berries. We made it a true pumpkin kind of day by starting off with pumpkin pancakes though, which Brianne LOVES!!! She doesn't even need syrup, just a little touch of butter and she is super happy. The farm we went to was really crowded and the line was soooo long for the hayride that we decided to skip that part and just roam around and let Bri play. Which she did, and we did, and we all had a fantastic time. We petted goats, and took pics, picked out pumpkins and I got 2 gorgeous baskets of maroon mums, and ate caramel apples and Bri got to ride around in a little wagon and go through a maze made of bales of hay. Fun fun fun!!! And then to keep in the pumpkin spirit, we finished up the day with a Jack's Pumpkin Ale at home, yumm!

Brianne had so much fun petting the goats!! She didn't want to leave the goats but we finally convinced her there were other fun things to do and see. The outhouse photo op was hilarious too. Mine turned out so realistically that one of the girls I work with saw the pic on my husbands computer and was like "oh my! are her pants pulled down?"

And, because I got busy I am going to leave you in anticipation and post the pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment