"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Sad Thursday



Rather than starting today's post with a quote, I wanted to post this picture of little Lisa Irwin. I do not know her, or her family, but she is a 10 month old that has been abducted and as a mother I can not begin to imagine the pain her parents must be feeling right now. Please keep them in your prayers and pray that she is returned home safely.


Gosh, after starting with that, I'm not sure I can easily flow into a happy topic...


So, I guess I'll make this a short post and end with an RIP Steve Jobs. The world thanks you for your genius and how you have forever changed the world of technology. As I type this, I am listening to my iPod, without which, I would not make it through an 8 hour day at work. Many thoughts go out to the Jobs' family.



No comments:

Post a Comment