"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Randomness

"Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disapear when you get up close to them." - John Shirley

I'm so glad it is Friday! It has been such a long week and the weekends are my time with my family - I get Jason and Brianne all to myself, well, for the most part. Tonight however, Bri will be sleeping over at Memaw and Pops' house while the husband and I go see the new Harry Potter movie. I can't wait to see the movie and have a date with my hubby, though I will miss Bri, especially our morning baby snuggles.

This has been such a long week too, but, yesterday Brianne gave me a hug for the first time! I asked her for a hug and she came to me and leaned her little head and put her little arms out and it was just the sweetest thing ever! That made up for the temper tantrum I got a little later when I refused to take her outside at 9:00 in 100 degree weather.

My mom and dad are taking Brianne to Bass Pro Shops today and she is going to be in animal heaven (don't tell her they were real living animals though). And tomorrow when I go pick up Brianne, we are going to go to Entrainment Junction for the first time and I can't wait. She is going to love it! And then, if it doesn't rain, we're going swimming!

I really need to post pics, especially since she is officially 16 months old now and I promise to get to that this weekend. Hopefully I will have a ton of great pics from our adventures this weekend too.

I revamped the blog a bit. I like it so much better but am not sure I am completely satisfied with it... so expect more changes to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment