"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, July 15, 2011

Picture Post, mostly

"From a little girl so very small, how and when did you get so tall?" - Karen Mortensen

Since I went so long without posting anything I decided to post some pics of the past few months to catch everyone up on the cuteness they missed out on : )






"Yes mom, can I help you? Can't you see I'm reading here?"






Isn't that a great smile?






After feeding herself some lasagna...





Wearing mommy's sunglasses





Is anyone looking? I'll sneak a bight Hmm, tasty... Think I'll have another





What are you looking at, I'm just eating some bread





And here are a couple from the park and zoo





Christmas with Santa






And I'm not sure if this will work or not, but here's some video of the second time she walked.





No comments:

Post a Comment