"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Review is in...

"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 was excellent! Although, as someone who has read the book a dozen times, I did of course find fault with a few scenes. But all in all, a fantastic finish to the series (ane yes, I cried, several times). And, Jason and I had an excellent date night! We had dinner and drinks at Bar Louie and just sat and talked and people watched like we used to. Last night was the first time I have seen midnight in a long time too, so, needless to say, I slept in a little. I slept till 9am which was also a rare event around these parts.

Now I am getting ready to go pick up Brianne from my parents and take her to Entertrainment Junction to see the trains and play with the other kids. But unfortunately I have to make a pit stop at work to finish up something from yesterday blah!That is, just as soon as this storm passes so I can get to the car without taking a shower on the way.

And becaues I promised some pics, here is a random assortment of my latest faves.




No comments:

Post a Comment