"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Birthday, Bouncing, Balloons and Bubbles

I'm sitting here beside my sick little Sweet Pea who is sleeping and rattling/snoring while she does :( and I know I should be napping with her since we haven't been sleeping good (due to her coughing and fever) but I'm all wired on too much caffeine now...


So without further ado dun da da dun! The Minnie Mouse Cake!

Yes, I actually finished it in time for the party (believe it or not). And we all had so much fun at the party too, even though two thirds of us were sick (I think I developed an iron immune system because I have some how managed to avoid the last 3 or 4 colds they had and knock on wood, I'm feeling fine now too). But even though Brianne had a rough Friday night, what with the fever and coughing and all, she still had a blast in the bouncy house!



As you can see, it isn't easy to walk in a Bouncy House.



Balloons make Bri Happy too!


And the cake was a big hit, with the Brithday girl, my little girl, and pretty much everyone else.

Look how pretty her smile is!



After cake it was bubble time! And yep, you guessed it, Brianne loves bubbles too...




She loves trying to catch them but usually ends up just popping them when they land on the grass instead.




And after a long and exhausting day, she came home and climbed in her chair with a sippy cup and relaxed until bed time.



No comments:

Post a Comment