"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

"Baseball was made for kids, and grown-ups only screw it up." - Bob Lemon

Tonight is the Red's game, Bri's first baseball game! I just hope she doesn't get too grumpy since it's a late game and starts at the same time she is usually going to bed. But she is a people watcher, like her mama, so I think she will be entertained at the least.

Fun tonight, sad times tomorrow... I am leaving at 7:30 in the morning for a road trip to Grand Rapids with a co-worker thus leaving Bri and Jase behind. I will be home Friday night, but won't get to see Bri until Saturday since my parents will have her. That's okay though, she loves staying with her memaw and pops. Saturday evening though, we are going to try to go to Coney for the Hot Air Balloon Race, and since Jason ordered our anniversary present early (should be here today) we should get some awesome pics (and hopefully some of the game tonight too).

And then Saturday at 2:00 I have to go to Sam's house for a DIY party for her wedding stuff. It's less than 100 days till the wedding yay!!! So I have some busy times ahead (packing for Bri, my trip, Coney, DIYing, baseball games) but with those busy times I ho

No comments:

Post a Comment