"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, August 1, 2011

Cooking with Brianne

"...no one is born a great cook, one learns by doing." — Julia Child

Saturday Brianne and I went to Toys R Us and got her new kitchen playset. Theyn have several to choose from but I let her choose, sort of. I asked her to point the one she wanted and she pointed to the pink Fisher Price Grow With Me Cook and Care kitchen. So that's the one she got. I love how it will grow with her and adjusts to a taller pre-school toy that she will be able to play with for years to come. And here is a shot of her playing with it.


I couldn't get her to turn around and look at me, she was too busy "cooking" mommy a meal lol. But so far, I think this was the best toy investment yet. She woke from her nap yesterday and saw it across the room and was like "Whoa!" and jumped up and ran to it and started unloading her little oven. And, apparently she thought she could store real food in her kitchen because last night I found a thing of Parkay spray buttern in her "oven"!!! I love that little person so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment