"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Recap

Don't have much time, well, because I'm the mom of a toddler, but I wanted to post some pictures of the flower girl dress Sam got this weekend. She got them at JC Penny for $12.00 and did a little alteration to it and they are simply adorable! I can't wait to see Brianne in her dress! Granted, it is a size 3T so she will have to grow into it, or I'll have more alterations to do...

This is what it looked like when she bought it (notice the flowers at the waist line)



And this is it after the alterations. Much cuter if you ask me!




And here are the super cute headbands that Sam made for the flowergirls to wear. Brianne is just going to be the cutest flowergirl ever!



** all pics courtesy of Sam, my BF who is getting married in November.

We had our 2nd DIY party for Sam's wedding on Saturday too and I hope we were able to help her finish some projects. I certainly was not a fan of hot glueing moss onto wooden letters but was willing to do it for Sam.

Oh, and today Brianne is officially a Duck in daycare. She wasn't very happy about being left behind this morning but I think she will have more fun in that room. She was reunited with her little BFF from the Tweety Bird room too. I'll post more on this tomorrow too. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment