"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"A Daughter Is... ...your greatest source of pride and your greatest hope for the future... The happiest moment of your life was the day she was introduced to the world." - Bette Meschler

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect daughter... Brianne is just the sweetest, most well behaved, smartest, cutest kid ever and I feel so blessed to be her mommy. Even though she did bust my lip open with a stainless steel coffee cup Sunday, which was of course unintentional (at least I hope it was). Yesterday afternoon when we picked her from daycare you could tell she wasn't feeling 100% but she never complained. She is always so happy to see us walk in there and it literally makes my day. No matter what crap I have to put up with at work, her smile erases all the bitterness of a bad day.

I tried to get some pics of her cute outfit yesterday but for some reason when we got home she was in the mood to run and that made it difficult to capture Her Royal Cuteness on "film". But here are the best shots I was able to capture. She loves her new shoes too! She didn't want me to take them off her yesterday, and this morning when I got her dressed she ran to her Chucks and brought them to me. I told her she was wearing different shoes today but she disagreed. I wonder where she gets her stubbornness and that defiant sense of independence from, hmm...

This morning I woke up early because I wasn't feeling so good so I took some cold meds and laid on the couch for about a half an hour before I could even move. Then I decided to surprise Brianne with a brand new Barney episode from Amazon! So I downloaded a couple new Barney's from Amazon straight to our Tivo so they would be all ready for her when she woke up. I think she was happy with my surprise too.

And today I ordered her flower girl shoes (and Olivia's too) and little "pearl" jewelry sets for the girls (necklace, earrings and bracelets, even though neither of the girls have their ears pierced yet). So my little shoe prodigy got 4 pairs of new shoes in a matter of 2 days!

And I was shocked to learn that Olivia, who is nearly 3 I believe, and Bri wear the same size shoe! I hope to get her flower girl dress this weekend too so I can see if we need any alterations. When I try it on her I will most certainly take pics to post as well.

October is just around the corner people! I am so excited because that means 'tis the season for SCARY MOVIES!!! I am a zombie movie junkie too and cant' wait to start my zombie-movie-thon! And I need to get on the ball and find something to wear to Sam's bachelorette party... Time's a running out! Which reminds me, I'm seriously angry that the JC Penney closed at Tri-County Mall. I had a $50 gift card to spend on Sunday but didn't know that the JCP was gone from the mall... That's my mall people and I was never informed. I feel that there was a failure in the communication department. Don't let it happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment