"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Day I Married My Best Friend

"I have great hopes that we shall love each other all our lives as much as if we had never married at all." - Lord Byron Two years ago today I married the man of my dreams and we set off on a whole new adventure together. And what an adventure it has been thus far! But I think after the two whirlwind years we have had, we have proven that we are in it through sickness and health! I love you Jason and without you I Know I could not have survived most of the trials and tribulations of the past two years. Thank you for always being there, for being my shoulder to cry on, my best friend and for being such a wonderful father to our beautiful little girl. I look forward to our future together, and know that no matter what lies ahead, we will survive it.


Happy Anniversary!

1 comment: