"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, February 19, 2010

30w2d - Part 1 - I get to leave the house!

This morning I get to leave the house for my OB appointment! However, I have mixed feelings about this outing. I am anxious to get out of the house and see the outside, snow covered world, but I am scared that the doctor will find a reason to keep me in the hospital again. So if anyone is actually reading this, say a little prayer for me and wish me good luck. I have my overnight bag packed in the hopes that going prepared will mean I won't have to stay. I am afraid that everything I do this morning will affect the length of my cervix - getting dressed, walking to the car, eating breakfast, worrying... I am thinking long! And thick! I'm really more worried about next week though since my baby shower is next Sunday. I wonder if the doctor tells me next week that I need to stay if I can just say no? Or tell her I will stay but I have to be out by Sunday morning... Think that'll work? I will update more after my appointment (hopefully from my own bed with my fingers uncrossed).

1 comment: