"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

31 Weeks!!! Half way there!

As of today I have been on bed rest for 3 weeks and I have 3 more weeks to go so I'm half way there! And it's my 31 week milestone today! Tomorrow is my OB appointment so I get to leave the house for a little while, thank god. I just hope everything goes good tomorrow and I get to come back home afterwards. But I'm not as nervous about my appointment this week as I was last week. I guess I just feel good about everything this week. I haven't had any more contractions this week, no bleeding, and the little punkin is always moving in there! I'm still thinking long and thick thoughts and directing them towards my cervix though. I'm sure I'll be more nervous in the morning as I get ready to go but as of now I'm still relatively calm.

I'm getting super excited about my shower this weekend too. My BFF Sam is making cupcakes and my mom is coming down Saturday to decorate the condo clubhouse. My sis-in-law and mother-in-law are coming up from Louisville yay! It'll be so great to see people and get out of the house for a little while!

I got an email today that our Arm's Reach co-sleeper we ordered has shipped and that's awesome news! It'll give Jason something to put together when it gets here. Below is a pic of the one we ordered. It's convertible to a free standing bassinet and then to a play pen. It was kind of expensive but since I am going to breast feed I thought it would be so much easier to have Bri right there next to me when I'm sleeping so we won't have to really wake up completely for feedings. And she'll be safe in her own little sleeping area where we can't roll on top of her or anything. We'll migrate her to her crib in the nursery after a few months though.



Jason surprised me with goodies last night! He got me some Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream and some Starbucks Hot Chocolate ice cream. He also got me some Little Debbie Triple Chocolate Fudge Cakes. He's still worried about my lack of appetite and is trying to fatten me up still lol. He also made the best dinner last night. Baked lemon pepper cod, home made scalloped potatoes and corn, yumm!!! He's the best ever!!!

So I'll post again tomorrow after my appointment. Everyone think good thoughts for me and Bri!

1 comment:

  1. Woohooo about the co-sleeper! That's awesome!
    I'll be thinking of you for a great appt tom!

    ReplyDelete