"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Sunday, February 28, 2010

31w4d - Baby Shower Day!

Today is my baby shower and I'm so excited! It's been an exciting weekend already and I still have my shower to look forward too!

Yesterday my mom, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, niece, BFF and her boyfriend all came to visit and help set up for the shower. It was wonderful to have company and see everyone! And my mom let me walk over to our condo clubhouse (where the shower is going to be) and watch her decorate it. I know to the average person who is allowed to leave their house that may not hold the excitement it did for me but it was just nice to see new surroundings.

I already got to open 2 gifts - one from a friend a work, Chas, and one from Anna; they can't make it to the shower today and I will miss them. Thanks ladies, love love love the gifts, especially the teeny tiny little onesies!!! And Jennifer my sis-in-law brought me a box of baby stuff that was Tara's (my niece) with clothes and bottles and diapers and all sorts of goodies in it.

After everyone left, Jason made home made beef stroganoff and then after dinner he put together the co-sleeper that we ordered. It was very humorous too because, as a man, he refused to read the directions before diving into the project, and he couldn't figure out one part of it. So I had to read the directions to him (even though he didn't ask me too) and he finally got it all together. He was so cute when he finished it because he tested it out by laying in it himself. I think he is a little over the weight limit for it but it held him so I have faith it will hold our little sweat pea.

I will post pics and details of the shower tomorrow. I am so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment