"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, March 5, 2010

32w2d - Boredom

I'm bored again... I've been ok all week and have kept busy with various little tasks and today I finished everything I had to do and boredom has returned. I read all my magazines, and finished my thank you cards, filled out the invitations for my family baby shower, surfed the web and now there's nothing on tv. And to make it worse, the sun is shining and it's fairly warm outside and I just want to be out there doing something! I just feel like screaming!!!

Being stuck in the house is getting old! I would just love to go for a drive or something at this point. I know I was just out yesterday for my doctor appointment and maybe that's why I feel so bored today because I got to leave yesterday. I don't know but today it's killing me! And everyone is at work so I can't call and ask someone to come visit me. Hopefully Jason will be home early tonite. Maybe we can go pick up some take out when he gets home... But then I'll just feel guilty for cheating. But it just feels like the walls are starting to close in on me...

I'm trying to stay positive so I don't have an anxiety attack but it's getting harder to do that. I have only got one week and five days left till I will be allowed some freedom and possibly even the option of returning to work. It just feels like that is so far away that I'll never make it. Yes I know, it's only 13 days, but that feels like a life time to me. And to make matters worse, my niece's 2nd birthday party is March 13 in Louisville (which is 2 hours away) and there's no way I will be able to go to it. I feel like a prisoner.

13 Days till the 34 week milestone... I can do it! I have to do it for Bri and I know that I can but days like today make it so hard to see the end goal. I wish I could go to sleep for 13 days and wake up and it'll all be over with.

1 comment:

  1. I say... don't count the weekend because Jason will be home with you so those will be easier, and on the last day you'll be excited about going to the doctor so hopefully that day will go by fast. And I'll try to come visit you at some point this week.... so really you only have to make it 6 or 7 days. lol. Just trying to help. You've made it this far, you can do it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete