"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into" ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, March 8, 2010

32w5d - Random Updates

So I posted yesterday that Jason's aunt is doing one of the canvas tiles for the nursery right? Well she's already finished it and it looks gorgeous! I can't wait to get the rest of the letters finished and hang them up! The tile she did is pictured below, isn't the butterfly adorable?!?!



I have been complaining lately that I can't bend over and how I really needed to cut my toenails. Well last night, my husband surprised me with the clippers and he cut them for me! He even filed them afterwards! Now that's love right there! He is so good to me and has been taking such wonderful care of me and everything around the house. What would I have done these last 4 and half weeks without him??

Last week Jason had a crazy idea and when he told me about it, he planted a seed. His grandparents passed away last year and the family is selling everything to split. Jason mentioned how nice it would be if bought their house. We currently own a townhouse condo that is big enough for our small family but still small. If we could buy their house we would be increasing in size and it has a fenced in back yard with an in ground swimming pool, 2 car garage, 2 full bathrooms and 4 bed rooms. We only have 3 bedrooms now and a deck out back but no garage or yard. Plus we would be keeping the house in the family and it's large enough that we could have family gatherings for holidays and such. So, assuming we could sell our place, we really want to buy this place. But again, if our place doesn't sell in time we would be stuck with 2 mortgages and a new baby and that would not be feasible for us. So now we are brainstorming on how we can make this happen. And did I mention we would be soooooo much closer to my parents and Jason's family which means my mom and dad would be able to watch Bri and we could cut back on the cost of day care. So, everyone cross your fingers for us and hope that this works out for us!

It's such a nice day today!!! I snuck out back and sat on the patio for a few minutes today. I couldn't resist the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment